Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Working On the Shop

Eek! I've gone and done it...I bought a building!  Specifically a little brick church on the north side of town.  I closed on the property at the end of September, but just started working on it mid November.  I literally was working nonstop, just not on the building!  As everything else calmed down and I did have a chance to work, you have to throw in the holidays.
I have officially announced the Grand Opening for Valentine's Day weekend.  The shop will be open the second Saturday of each month, Thursday thru Sunday.  Check Facebook for more details.  I am super nervous, excited, anxious, terrified, happy...
Here are a few pictures of what I have been working on.








 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to browse my site and leave a comment. Have a great day.