Thursday, January 24, 2013

Exciting News

I am so excited to announce that I am going to be a vendor at Junk Jubilee at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines, Iowa on April 26, 27, and 28.


Junk Jubilee is in its third year and was started by Jan Heddinger and Miccia Humphrey who are actually junking cousins.  You can check out their website http://www.junkjubilee.com/ or follow them on facebook.

This will be my first time at a show and I am nervous about setting up a booth.  I have been saving a couple of bigger pieces for the show, but AWGH!! where to start, where to start.  It would be nicer if this was my full time job...  Someday that will happen, but until then this busy lady will do the best that she can.

I also have my brilliant cousin working on making a header for my blog and hooking me up with awesome business cards that I'm also going to use for price tags.  So far we have settled on this for the logo

I love it and now we are just trying to agree on where to go from here. She can help you with your marketing too...check her out. 
 
 

 
 
Ever wonder why I call my business The Junk Parlor?  Well, I'm too cheap to run with the big dawgs, so I started to buy "junk."  My mom had always wanted to have her own store in our old milk parlor.  So, we went with The Junk Parlor.  I love it and after all my Internet surfing, Facebook friending and liking, blog hopping, and pinning I have never found another with my name. 
 
Dreaming of what will be with The Junk Parlor makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to browse my site and leave a comment. Have a great day.