Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alphabet Table

 

I got this table at my very first flea market last year at What Cheer.  This is an amazing flea market that fills the fair grounds!  Click here to go to their web site.  It is in the town of What Cheer which is close to Oskaloosa, Iowa. 

When I bought the table it was already this awesome red.  It is a kids table, low to the ground.  I thought it would look better with the alphabet on it.


I used pencil to do a practice run.  This allowed me to attempt to get some spacing so that I didn't run out of room and so the letters appeared all the same size.  I then went over the pencil with a permanent marker, took the eraser to my pencil marks, and hit it with the sander to distress it a little.  I think it turned out so cute.


Linked to:

{Primp}



It's Overflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to browse my site and leave a comment. Have a great day.