Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ruffle Apron

Img_3664_1


One More Moore had this cute
apron tutorial on her site that I found after googling some ideas to do with scrap fabric.  I teach a Fashion Design class with minimal supplies.  Our fabric selection included some of my grandma's old fabric and then some CHEAP sale pieces I bought at Walmart.  I wanted the girls to sew and put their creativity and design skills to the test! 


The tutorial on this site was easy to follow and I loved the end product.  Click the picture to see for yourself!


Keep going to see one of my students creations!  The rest of the girls did not want to be photographed.  :)










Linked to:

Saturday Nite Special link party via Funky Junk Interiors

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute,thanks for sharing!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to browse my site and leave a comment. Have a great day.