Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Life

So, my original goal was to post once a week, ONCE!  And, I didn't even manage to do that!  Oh well.  School is out for the summer, YES!!!  I'm actually getting some stuff done.  We have been working on finishing an addition that we hired out, and was to be done last AUGUST!  Hmmm, now we are finishing it ourselves and it is almost a year after the "We'll be done by August!" by the contractor we said goodbye to at Christmas.
The biggest news is that my husband got a prinicpal job.  We are very excited, but there goes my honey-do list because he is now working every day.  So, we are hiring a few more things out and I am stuck doing other stuff solo.  But, I am still getting lots of projects done although I wasn't good about taking before and during pictures!!  I will learn.  It hasn't even been a year since I started selling at the Columns in Centerville, Iowa.  And, I only started blogging a few months ago because I was bored sitting in my chair unable to move due to a neck injury!
So, starting this week I will meet my goal of posting weekly!
Less than 3 weeks until my bodybuilding competition....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to browse my site and leave a comment. Have a great day.