Saturday, April 21, 2012

Testing

So, today has been super lazy.  I cannot get over this cold!  My FCCLA group went and picked up trash this morning and other than that I have been in bed.  I decided I wanted to see if I could Pin some pictures.  So, really this is just a post of me screwing around with technology! 

I tried to Pin some pictures I had posted on Facebook, but you can't Pin from Facebook.  So... I decided to post a couple pictures here and see if I could Pin them.  Way back when I signed up for Pinterest I must have put a Pin It tab under my URL.  We will see if I can make it work!






These pictures were taken by Julie Clark at Click Happy Photography spring of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to browse my site and leave a comment. Have a great day.